8711 Burnet Rd # H98 Austin, Texas 78757 1-800-504-5095
Cabinet Hardware Installation
Installing cabinet hardware into new kitchen cabinets or bathroom cabinets is easy if you follow some simple rules:
1. Establish where you want the placement and stick a 3" or 4"piece of (blue) masking tape on the spot. As a rule for most standard cabinets, holes for knobs are drilled approximately 1.5" from the opening (vertical) edge and 2" from the top or bottom (horizontal) edge, depending on door orientation (upper or lower cabinet).
2. Measure the distance of the hole(s) to be drilled from the side and bottom edge of doors, (for drawers measure from both sides and from bottom and top for centering) mark the hole positions on the masking tape.
3. Repeat steps for each door or drawer.
4. Determine the drill bit size and drill holes at marked areas on the tape from the front of the cabinet surface. Drilling from the back may cause splintering.
5. Remove tape and install the screws through the back of the cabinet into the knob or pull, tighten the screws and your done.
Carina Works manufactures all of the cabinet hardware shown on this web site. Our goal is to provide to you, our customers, the finest quality in original design. Carina Works cabinet hardware offers so many options for a unique finishing touch to your special design plans. If you need a different color scheme or want individualized art for your cabinet hardware, we will be happy to customize our products for you. Realize your vision expressing the interior space that is uniquely you.
Our cabinet knobs and drawer pulls are perfect for kitchen knobs and kitchen pulls as well as a beautiful adornment for fine furniture. Carina Works can customize these handmade knobs and pulls to your cabinet hardware design needs.
Can't find it? Try searching Carina Works or the entire web.